Recording Three.
Chants and Nursery Rhymes.
    Age of children:
Children's age are from four years old to five years old.
    Numbers of children:
I will be working with five students.
    Objectives;
1.Children will be able to demonstrate the beat by using their body percussion.
2.Children will be able to recognize the their singing voice and speaking voice.
3.Children will know the difference between chanting and singing in the music.
    Warmup;
In order to start this lesson I reviewed the greeting song with children.
Than I told children that we can make a musical sound or How we can make the beat. I asked several question related to the today's lesson plan.
Title of the song:
'I have feet...'
Transition;
When children were able to keep the beat than I introduced them the new speaking song the Chant. I used "I have feet" because this chant was much energetic that children really like to participate on it.
     Location;
To introduce the new lesson for children we used the same location place were we did it before in the classroom in the block area.
   Ending;
To end the song I song for the children once again that they were able to distinguish the difference in my voice and they were started to copy me.

Self Evaluation:
When I introduced them the new ways to make music and sing it children were searching for the beat and making it in many different ways. The way they participated and found the beat was really amazing. One of the child was clapping so fast and when I told him that we need to make softer sound he started to participate and understand the music better. All the children were able to use their body percussion and keep the beat. By bringing up beat to the children this made every child in the classroom to join the group, mostly children really liked the speaking song which I choose.