Listening game.
   Age of children:
Children's age are from four years old to five years old.
   Numbers of children:
I will be working with five students.
   Objectives:
1. Children will be able to demonstrate the ability to move and stop on the sound
2. Children will be able to react to the sound of the shaker and stop
3. Children will be able to show different body movement while playing the listening game.
4. Children will be able to undrestand when to start and when to stop responding.
   Warm up:
As always I will start the lesson with the song which children are familiar, the Greeting song because children will understand the purpose of the lesson.
   Transition:
In order to move into the lesson I will tell children that I will be playing with them which children will love and participate to the music.
    Title of the song;
I sang children the song "Today is.." by adjusting the words according to my lesson plan which I have done.
   Ending:
To end the lesson I will play the Mother cat and her kids, because children will be able to lear or distinguish where the sound is coming from.
   Self evaluation:
In this lesson I learned that children really like to play and respond to the sounds. I never thought that children will participate to the lesson this well and get happy when I told them that I am taking their pictures. In next lesson I will keep thegame simple and see how children will act to the group game. I really liked the way children participated and were start to hold each others hand and move their bodies.