Mukumaoy Olimjonova 
Iris Marrus 
                      Greeting song. 
    Age of children:
Children's age are from four years old to five years old.
    Numbers of children:
I will be working with five students.
    Objectives: 
1. Introduce children yourself.
2. Tell them your purpose of coming and what are you going to do with them.
3.Follow the music or song gestures (movements)
4. Children will be able to begin use their singing voice.
    Self Evaluation.
The title of the song I called Greeting song. I sang the "Say Hello" song with children. I was working with five students in the block area of the classroom. Children's age are different some of them are four years old and some of them just turned five. when I told children that I want to sing with them and have some fun during our singing children were all happy and start to listen to me very carefully. I used my singing voice which amazed children and I told them they do have the same voice if they try to use it. 
When I was singing children performed the way I did with them. They all were standing and shaking their hands with each other ,using their soft voice , listening very carefully and repeating movements of what I did , and getting down by dancing at the end of the song. It was not easy , I also had some difficulties during the lesson. Some children were looking at me with amazed face and wondering at the song and for some of them it was hard to hear or get to talk with them.
I think that for the next my visit with children I would like to do even better to let the children feel confident next to me and others. Because I guess some of them were shy to sing with me or with their friends. I will try my best by working with them personally and help them to sing or use their voice. For the next time of my visitation I would like to keep children move and have some more fun by putting a lot of movements in music. Because children learn better by doing and moving a lot by that I will conquer children attention to me and to the music which I will sing for them.