Science Activity(Planting)- Reflection
2. There were four children who participated in the science activity. In the school group there were three boys and one girl who ages were four and five years old. 
3. Throughout the Science Activity the experiment went well.  The one thing I will change will  let the children give me the name of the materials instead of telling them. Another thing I would change will let the children plant there own seed. I will also use a better group of children and use a classroom to do my activity. 
4.On Wednesday October 29th, I did my Science activity in P.S 215 with a small group of children in the kindergarten classroom. At  9 o clock I entered the kindergarten classroom and the children was already starting their day.The children were sitting at their tables drawing a picture of what was their favorite thing they saw on their trip.The children were drawing mummies, bats, and pumpkins. It was time for my observation on my science activity.  As a group me and the children walked down the stairs to the lunch room were the activity took place. The children was still having snack, so instead of going into the activity I let the children finsh their snacks. I then began to setup and then began my activity.  I startrd to explain the chart to the children. Next I started to give out the materials. Each child had different materials to create the plant. I then started to tell each child one by one to put the material they had in the flower pot. Finally the activity was done, I then asked the children questions about the experiment.  When it was over I walked the children back to their classroom.
5.The children had the ability to learn how a seed grows.The children also learned the parts of the plant and develop to learn new vocabulary words from the activity. 
6.During this activity the children learn new ideas about how plants grow. Before the science activity I asked the children "what are the materials to help the seed grows?." Every child in the group had different answers but  all was correct.Another question I should of  asked the children was "Who had what material?
7a. According to this science activity I believe I could have been a little bit better. I think in this activity I should have followed the chart by pointing to the steps as we plant the seed.Also I should of let the children list their material that were being used.
B. The children learned the ability to develop their physically, intellectual, Emotionally, Socially in learning this activity. Physically the children used their motor skills to help plant a seed. Intellectually the children learned nee vocabulary words and also learned how to plant a seed learning thr parts of flower. Emotionally the children are happy and also develop a better self-esteem and confidence while doing the science activity. The children will finally develop Socially by communicating with their peers about the activity about how seeds grow. 
C.
D.In the science activity the children reactions were very excited because each child had a idea on what they were going to do.The children were sitting and participate very will and followed the instructions. 
E.The outcome of this activity was very good. The lesson was what I expected.The children learned about "how a seed grows" and enjoyed creating one.
9.In teaching this lesson I learned alot. I learned that I need to slow down when reading or giving instructions.  I also learned that I need to stop answering and not giving the children a chance to answer it.
F. There wasnt really any problems in this activity. Although I did pour to much water in the flower pot that make a little mess.However the activity went well and the children was very happy about the assignment. 
10. Next time I do a science activity im going to use a bigger group of children.  I will also use a classroom and ask more open ended questions to make sure the children understand the lesson more. Instead of one flower pot, I will let the children create their own using their own materials.