Philosophy of education

My name is Chauntele Jefferson, I attend Kingsborough Community College.  I want to become a teacher because I enjoying helping kids learn. I want to teach Kindergarten or First grade children so I can help them grow and develop a better skills. I believe that each child is unique individual who needs a secure, caring, and stimulating atmosphere in which to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially. It is my desire as a educator to help students meet their fullest potential in these areas by providing an environment that is safe .As becoming a teacher I will help children to develop their potential by believing in them as capable individuals. I will assist children in discovering who they are, so they can express their own opinions and  their own ideas.My role as a teacher is to give children the tools with which to give them knowledge. To accomplish this goal, I will teach to the needs of each child so that all learners can feel capable and successful. The children should be able to build confidence and self-esteem in learning  growth  within themselves.  I want to teach the children so they will  have a good education  and a brighter future for themselves. According to the education curriculum I believe that its very important as a teacher to have to curriculum to use as a guide to help them with teaching their academics skills. I also believe that in the curriculum it should contain math, science, literacy, art, and also music, when dealing with pre school children,because children are interested in learning new things and having fun while learning.I will allow children to become responsible members of our classroom community by using strategies such as class meetings, positive discipline, and principles. In showing children how to become responsible for themselves as well as their own learning. i will also give them the tools to become successful in life and also to believe in themselves, and to love themselves. Using this academics skills  can help the children to grow and prepare for the next level. The education curriculum gives the children the ability to express themselves.  In being a teacher to build a good relationship with families is help them get engage to take a part in their  child education.  As a teacher its important to inform the parent about the child work and their behavior that being done in the classroom.  Also I let parent know their child weakness that place in the classroom so they can help be a better student and they have a better Understanding on whats going on. As I use my measures my effectiveness by teaching the children the ability to learn.