Evaluation( Music Reflection)

1. Yes, I have achieved mh goal in this music activity somewhat.  In the music activity in a small group the children were able to participate in this activity by singing four different songs and also using their body parts as movement in the different songs. 
2. The children responded to the music activity very well. The children follow instructions and understand the concept of using their voices to sing and were able to use their body parts to also help them songs.
3.There were really any problems in the music activity. Each child followed instructions and listened very closely to the words of the song. The only problem I had was with the new song I should of introduced it a little better to the small group.  I should of explained to the children the song is an echoed song and the word echo is repeating the words after someone.  Also with the new song I should of used body movement to show the different things the farmer used to plant the seed. Besides the movement the activity went  and the children enjoy singing four different songs.
4. According to the music activity next time I would include more information about the theme planting so the children will be more familiar with.  I will also have a bigger group and a better area.
5.In doing this activity I feel really good about it reason is because the children were able to participate in a sing along. Also the children learned to build up there confidence when Singing with their peers. I also learned that the children were able to identify the different parts of their bodies while singing a song. In this lesson I have learned that singing can help a child remember body parts and also help them express themselves in singing.