Chauntele Jefferson

Edc91
Professor Morales
"Art Activity:Torn paper collage"
Lesson Plan format
Subject matter: Torn Paper Collage
Age of the children/ Grade level: Five and six year old.
Objective: The children in this activity ate five and six year olds. The activity I will be offering is Torn paper collage. My goal for this activity are for the children to explore new materials, and have fun while learning.
Materials: 
Color tissue paper
White paper
Glue
Procedure:(Sequence/Steps to follow to teach the new concept(s)/skills
Introduction:(Motivation and or Anticipation
For my Torn Paper Collage art activity I will try to motivate the children by asking questions about this activity. I will also demonstrate the activity to the children by showing them how a paper collage can be done without using any sissors or a pencil. 
Step 1: I will setup the different materials that is going to be used in the art activity.
Step 2:Next I will demostrate the torn paper collage activity wothout using any sissors or a pencil by showing them how to rip the torn paper, and then placed glue on the torn to create the collage.
Step 3: I will give the children different colors of the tissue paper to help them create their paper collage. I will also give out white paper so the children will be able to create the collage.
Step 4: I then asked the children how the texture of the paper feels.
Step 5: The children will need to gather the rest of the materials that they going to need to create their collage.
Step 6: I will then tell the children to finish they last touches on their collage, then start cleaning up the materials.
Assement/ Evalution of the children: At the end of this activity I asked questions about the Torn Paper Activity. I will also ask the children about what they learned about this activity and see will they do this activity again.